General Phone Number: 406-203-9948
Sunburst Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Missoula.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Sunburst Mental Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Sunburst Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Sunburst Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Sunburst Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Sunburst Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sunburst Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sunburst Mental Health.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Sunburst Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sunburst Mental Health
Sunburst Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Legal advocacy
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services