General Phone Number: 970-494-4200
Admissions Phone Number: 970-494-4200 x1
SummitStone Health Partners provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fort Collins.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
SummitStone Health Partners is run by a private non-profit organization.
SummitStone Health Partners provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
SummitStone Health Partners provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
SummitStone Health Partners utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
SummitStone Health Partners utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at SummitStone Health Partners and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at SummitStone Health Partners.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
SummitStone Health Partners offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at SummitStone Health Partners
SummitStone Health Partners provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services