General Phone Number: 970-494-4200
SummitStone Health Partners provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fort Collins.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
SummitStone Health Partners is run by a private non-profit organization.
SummitStone Health Partners provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
SummitStone Health Partners provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
SummitStone Health Partners utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
SummitStone Health Partners utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at SummitStone Health Partners and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at SummitStone Health Partners.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
SummitStone Health Partners offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at SummitStone Health Partners
SummitStone Health Partners provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services