General Phone Number: 916-689-1062
Summit Behavioral Wellness provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sacramento.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Summit Behavioral Wellness is run by a private for-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Summit Behavioral Wellness provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Summit Behavioral Wellness provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Summit Behavioral Wellness utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
Summit Behavioral Wellness utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Summit Behavioral Wellness and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Summit Behavioral Wellness.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Summit Behavioral Wellness offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Summit Behavioral Wellness
Summit Behavioral Wellness provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Intensive case management
- Legal advocacy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services