General Phone Number: 208-782-0675
Stillwaters Counseling provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Blackfoot.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Stillwaters Counseling is run by a private for-profit organization.
Stillwaters Counseling provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Stillwaters Counseling provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Stillwaters Counseling utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Stillwaters Counseling utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Stillwaters Counseling and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Stillwaters Counseling.
Stillwaters Counseling offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Stillwaters Counseling
Stillwaters Counseling provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services