General Phone Number: 208-476-4511
State Hospital North provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Orofino.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
State Hospital North is run by a state mental health authority.
State Hospital North provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
State Hospital North provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
State Hospital North utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
State Hospital North utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at State Hospital North and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at State Hospital North.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
State Hospital North offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
State Hospital North provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Suicide prevention services