General Phone Number: 510-352-9200
Admissions Phone Number: 510-352-9200 x210
Stars Community Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Leandro.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Stars Community Services is run by a private for-profit organization.
Stars Community Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Stars Community Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Stars Community Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Stars Community Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Stars Community Services and possible financial assistance.
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Stars Community Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Stars Community Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Stars Community Services
Stars Community Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Vocational rehabilitation services