General Phone Number: 408-284-9000
Starlight Community Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Jose.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Starlight Community Services is run by a private for-profit organization.
Starlight Community Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Starlight Community Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Starlight Community Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Starlight Community Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Starlight Community Services and possible financial assistance.
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Starlight Community Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Starlight Community Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Starlight Community Services
Starlight Community Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Legal advocacy
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services