General Phone Number: 323-999-2404
Star View Community Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Los Angeles.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Star View Community Services is run by a private for-profit organization and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
Star View Community Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Star View Community Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Star View Community Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Star View Community Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Star View Community Services and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Star View Community Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Star View Community Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Star View Community Services
Star View Community Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services