General Phone Number: 310-373-4556 x123
Admissions Phone Number: 310-373-4556 x104
Star View Adolescent Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Torrance.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Star View Adolescent Center is run by a private for-profit organization.
Star View Adolescent Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Star View Adolescent Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Star View Adolescent Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Star View Adolescent Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Star View Adolescent Center and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Star View Adolescent Center.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Star View Adolescent Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Star View Adolescent Center
Star View Adolescent Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Suicide prevention services