General Phone Number: 916-344-0199
Stanford Sierra Youth and Families provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sacramento.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Stanford Sierra Youth and Families is run by a private non-profit organization.
Stanford Sierra Youth and Families provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Stanford Sierra Youth and Families provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Stanford Sierra Youth and Families utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Stanford Sierra Youth and Families utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Stanford Sierra Youth and Families and possible financial assistance.
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Stanford Sierra Youth and Families.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Stanford Sierra Youth and Families offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Stanford Sierra Youth and Families
Stanford Sierra Youth and Families provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services