General Phone Number: 480-649-3642
Stand Together and Recover Centers provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mesa.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Stand Together and Recover Centers is run by a private non-profit organization.
Stand Together and Recover Centers provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Stand Together and Recover Centers provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Stand Together and Recover Centers utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Stand Together and Recover Centers utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Stand Together and Recover Centers and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Stand Together and Recover Centers.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Stand Together and Recover Centers offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Stand Together and Recover Centers
Stand Together and Recover Centers provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services