General Phone Number: 623-882-8463
Admissions Phone Number: 602-231-0071
Stand Together and Recover Centers provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Avondale.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Stand Together and Recover Centers is run by a private non-profit organization.
Stand Together and Recover Centers provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Stand Together and Recover Centers provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Stand Together and Recover Centers utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Stand Together and Recover Centers utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Stand Together and Recover Centers and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Stand Together and Recover Centers.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Stand Together and Recover Centers offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Stand Together and Recover Centers
Stand Together and Recover Centers provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services