General Phone Number: 530-488-6958
Stallant Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Weimar.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Stallant Health is run by a private for-profit organization.
Stallant Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Stallant Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Stallant Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Ketamine Infusion Therapy
- Trauma therapy
Stallant Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Stallant Health and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Stallant Health.
Stallant Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Stallant Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services