General Phone Number: 860-684-4239
Stafford Family Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Stafford Springs.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Stafford Family Services is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Stafford Family Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Stafford Family Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Stafford Family Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Stafford Family Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Stafford Family Services and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Stafford Family Services.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Stafford Family Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Stafford Family Services
Stafford Family Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation