General Phone Number: 218-828-7437
St Josephs Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Brainerd.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
St Josephs Medical Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
St Josephs Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
St Josephs Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
St Josephs Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
St Josephs Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at St Josephs Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at St Josephs Medical Center.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
St Josephs Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at St Josephs Medical Center
St Josephs Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services