General Phone Number: 209-938-0831
Admissions Phone Number: 209-461-2000
St Josephs Behavioral Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Stockton.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
St Josephs Behavioral Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
St Josephs Behavioral Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
St Josephs Behavioral Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
St Josephs Behavioral Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
St Josephs Behavioral Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at St Josephs Behavioral Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at St Josephs Behavioral Health Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
St Josephs Behavioral Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at St Josephs Behavioral Health Center
St Josephs Behavioral Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Suicide prevention services