General Phone Number: 928-632-4602 x1140
Admissions Phone Number: 928-632-4602
Spring Ridge Academy provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Mayer.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Spring Ridge Academy is run by a private for-profit organization.
Spring Ridge Academy provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Spring Ridge Academy provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Spring Ridge Academy utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Spring Ridge Academy utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Spring Ridge Academy and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Spring Ridge Academy.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Spring Ridge Academy offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Spring Ridge Academy provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation