General Phone Number: 928-778-0330
Spectrum Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Prescott.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Spectrum Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization.
Spectrum Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Spectrum Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Spectrum Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Spectrum Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Spectrum Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Spectrum Healthcare.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Spectrum Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Spectrum Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services