General Phone Number: 800-951-4357
SpectraCare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Ozark.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
SpectraCare is run by a private non-profit organization.
SpectraCare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
SpectraCare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
SpectraCare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
SpectraCare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at SpectraCare and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at SpectraCare.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
SpectraCare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
SpectraCare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services