General Phone Number: 602-652-3500
Southwest Network provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Southwest Network is run by a private non-profit organization.
Southwest Network provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Southwest Network provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Southwest Network utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Southwest Network utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southwest Network and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southwest Network.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Southwest Network offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Southwest Network
Southwest Network provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services