General Phone Number: 623-815-5700
Admissions Phone Number: 602-304-0014
Southwest Network provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Peoria.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Southwest Network is run by a private non-profit organization.
Southwest Network provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Southwest Network provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Southwest Network utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Southwest Network utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southwest Network and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southwest Network.
- Transitional age young adults
Southwest Network offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Southwest Network
Southwest Network provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services