General Phone Number: 602-307-5330
Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS is run by a private non-profit organization.
Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services