General Phone Number: 928-453-2661
Southwest Behavioral Health Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lake Havasu City.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Southwest Behavioral Health Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Southwest Behavioral Health Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Southwest Behavioral Health Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Southwest Behavioral Health Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Southwest Behavioral Health Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southwest Behavioral Health Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southwest Behavioral Health Services.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
Southwest Behavioral Health Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Southwest Behavioral Health Services
Southwest Behavioral Health Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services