General Phone Number: 623-882-9906
Southwest Behavioral Health Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Buckeye.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Southwest Behavioral Health Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Southwest Behavioral Health Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Southwest Behavioral Health Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Southwest Behavioral Health Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Southwest Behavioral Health Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southwest Behavioral Health Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southwest Behavioral Health Services.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Southwest Behavioral Health Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Southwest Behavioral Health Services
Southwest Behavioral Health Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services