General Phone Number: 928-468-2399
Admissions Phone Number: 928-474-3303
Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Payson.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs is run by a private non-profit organization.
Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs
Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services