General Phone Number: 928-474-3303 x3907
Admissions Phone Number: 928-474-3303
Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Payson.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs is run by a private non-profit organization.
Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs
Southwest Behavioral and Health Servs provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services