General Phone Number: 770-238-2674
Southern Live Oak Wellness provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Atlanta.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Southern Live Oak Wellness is run by a private for-profit organization.
Southern Live Oak Wellness provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Southern Live Oak Wellness provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Southern Live Oak Wellness utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Ketamine Infusion Therapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Trauma therapy
Southern Live Oak Wellness utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southern Live Oak Wellness and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southern Live Oak Wellness.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Southern Live Oak Wellness offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Southern Live Oak Wellness provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services