General Phone Number: 323-751-3026
Southern California Health and provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Los Angeles.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Southern California Health and is run by a private non-profit organization.
Southern California Health and provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Southern California Health and provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Southern California Health and utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Southern California Health and utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southern California Health and and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southern California Health and.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Southern California Health and offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Southern California Health and
Southern California Health and provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services