General Phone Number: 520-792-1450 x3480
Admissions Phone Number: 520-459-1529
Southern Arizona VA Healthcare System provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Sierra Vista.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Southern Arizona VA Healthcare System is run by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Southern Arizona VA Healthcare System provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Southern Arizona VA Healthcare System provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Southern Arizona VA Healthcare System utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Southern Arizona VA Healthcare System utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southern Arizona VA Healthcare System and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southern Arizona VA Healthcare System.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Southern Arizona VA Healthcare System offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Southern Arizona VA Healthcare System
Southern Arizona VA Healthcare System provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services