General Phone Number: 520-327-1171
Admissions Phone Number: 520-202-1840
Southern Arizona Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Tucson.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Southern Arizona Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Southern Arizona Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Southern Arizona Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Southern Arizona Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Cognitive remediation therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Southern Arizona Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southern Arizona Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southern Arizona Center.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Southern Arizona Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Southern Arizona Center
Southern Arizona Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Legal advocacy
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services