General Phone Number: 910-671-5000 x5406
Admissions Phone Number: 910-272-3030
Southeastern Regional Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lumberton.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Southeastern Regional Medical Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Southeastern Regional Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Southeastern Regional Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Southeastern Regional Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Southeastern Regional Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southeastern Regional Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southeastern Regional Medical Center.
Southeastern Regional Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Southeastern Regional Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services