General Phone Number: 928-428-4550
Admissions Phone Number: 520-586-6940
Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Safford.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health
Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services