General Phone Number: 520-586-6177
Admissions Phone Number: 520-586-6940
Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Benson.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health.
Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health
Southeastern Arizona Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services