General Phone Number: 719-384-5446
Admissions Phone Number: 800-511-5446
Southeast Health Group provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in La Junta.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Southeast Health Group is run by a private non-profit organization.
Southeast Health Group provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Southeast Health Group provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Southeast Health Group utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Southeast Health Group utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Southeast Health Group and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Southeast Health Group.
Southeast Health Group offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Southeast Health Group
Southeast Health Group provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care
- Vocational rehabilitation services