General Phone Number: 415-836-1700
South of Market Mental Health Clinic provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in San Francisco.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
South of Market Mental Health Clinic is run by a state government agency and is licensed as a Federally Qualified Health Center.
South of Market Mental Health Clinic provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
South of Market Mental Health Clinic provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
South of Market Mental Health Clinic utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
South of Market Mental Health Clinic utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at South of Market Mental Health Clinic and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at South of Market Mental Health Clinic.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
South of Market Mental Health Clinic offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at South of Market Mental Health Clinic
South of Market Mental Health Clinic provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Vocational rehabilitation services