General Phone Number: 651-291-1979
South Metro Human Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Saint Paul.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
South Metro Human Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
South Metro Human Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
South Metro Human Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
South Metro Human Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
South Metro Human Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at South Metro Human Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at South Metro Human Services.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
South Metro Human Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at South Metro Human Services
South Metro Human Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services