General Phone Number: 650-363-4111
Admissions Phone Number: 800-686-0101
South County BHRS Outpatient Clinic provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Redwood City.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
South County BHRS Outpatient Clinic is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
South County BHRS Outpatient Clinic provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
South County BHRS Outpatient Clinic provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
South County BHRS Outpatient Clinic utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
South County BHRS Outpatient Clinic utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at South County BHRS Outpatient Clinic and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at South County BHRS Outpatient Clinic.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
South County BHRS Outpatient Clinic offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at South County BHRS Outpatient Clinic
South County BHRS Outpatient Clinic provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services