General Phone Number: 406-538-7483
South Central Montana Regional MHC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lewistown.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
South Central Montana Regional MHC is run by a private non-profit organization.
South Central Montana Regional MHC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
South Central Montana Regional MHC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
South Central Montana Regional MHC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
South Central Montana Regional MHC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at South Central Montana Regional MHC and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at South Central Montana Regional MHC.
South Central Montana Regional MHC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at South Central Montana Regional MHC
South Central Montana Regional MHC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services