General Phone Number: 507-451-2630
South Central Human Relations Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Owatonna.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
South Central Human Relations Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
South Central Human Relations Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
South Central Human Relations Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
South Central Human Relations Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
South Central Human Relations Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at South Central Human Relations Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at South Central Human Relations Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
South Central Human Relations Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at South Central Human Relations Center
South Central Human Relations Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services