General Phone Number: 334-222-2525 x70339
South Central Alabama MHC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in McKenzie.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
South Central Alabama MHC is run by a private non-profit organization.
South Central Alabama MHC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
South Central Alabama MHC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
South Central Alabama MHC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
South Central Alabama MHC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at South Central Alabama MHC and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at South Central Alabama MHC.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
South Central Alabama MHC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
South Central Alabama MHC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services