General Phone Number: 206-302-2200
Admissions Phone Number: 206-302-2300
Sound provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Seattle.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Sound is run by a private non-profit organization.
Sound provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Sound provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Sound utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Sound utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Sound and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Sound.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Sound offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Sound
Sound provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Vocational rehabilitation services