General Phone Number: 707-469-4540
Admissions Phone Number: 800-547-0495
Solano County Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Vacaville.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Solano County Mental Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Solano County Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Solano County Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Solano County Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Solano County Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Solano County Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Solano County Mental Health.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Solano County Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Solano County Mental Health
Solano County Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services