General Phone Number: 707-784-2059
Solano County Mental Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fairfield.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Solano County Mental Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Solano County Mental Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Solano County Mental Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Solano County Mental Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Solano County Mental Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Solano County Mental Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Other State Funds
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Solano County Mental Health.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
Solano County Mental Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Solano County Mental Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services