General Phone Number: 707-553-5331
Admissions Phone Number: 800-547-0495
Solano County Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Vallejo.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Solano County Behavioral Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Solano County Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Solano County Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Solano County Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Solano County Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Solano County Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Solano County Behavioral Health.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Solano County Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Solano County Behavioral Health
Solano County Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Vocational rehabilitation services