General Phone Number: 770-925-2095
Social Empowerment Center Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Lawrenceville.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Social Empowerment Center Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
Social Empowerment Center Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Social Empowerment Center Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Social Empowerment Center Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Social Empowerment Center Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Social Empowerment Center Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Social Empowerment Center Inc.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Social Empowerment Center Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Social Empowerment Center Inc
Social Empowerment Center Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care