General Phone Number: 386-329-3780 x2243
Admissions Phone Number: 800-539-4228
SMA Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Palatka.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
SMA Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization.
SMA Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
SMA Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
SMA Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
SMA Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at SMA Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at SMA Healthcare.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
SMA Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at SMA Healthcare
SMA Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services