General Phone Number: 386-236-3200
Admissions Phone Number: 800-539-4228
SMA Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Daytona Beach.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
SMA Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization.
SMA Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
SMA Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
SMA Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
SMA Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at SMA Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at SMA Healthcare.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
SMA Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at SMA Healthcare
SMA Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services