General Phone Number: 386-254-1100
Admissions Phone Number: 800-539-4228
SMA Healthcare provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Deland.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
SMA Healthcare is run by a private non-profit organization.
SMA Healthcare provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
SMA Healthcare provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
SMA Healthcare utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
SMA Healthcare utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at SMA Healthcare and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at SMA Healthcare.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
SMA Healthcare offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at SMA Healthcare
SMA Healthcare provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Intensive case management
- Suicide prevention services