General Phone Number: 805-934-6380
Admissions Phone Number: 888-868-1649
SM Adult Mental Health Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Santa Maria.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
SM Adult Mental Health Services is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
SM Adult Mental Health Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
SM Adult Mental Health Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
SM Adult Mental Health Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
SM Adult Mental Health Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at SM Adult Mental Health Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at SM Adult Mental Health Services.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
SM Adult Mental Health Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at SM Adult Mental Health Services
SM Adult Mental Health Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services